2000 BMW M Coupe,
Titanium Silver, Emola Red interior
This car has been prepared for track driving. This car is the perfect weekend HPDE track day car. It is stiff, light, fast, and bulletproof, yet can be legally driven to the track. While this car is street legal, it is not what most would consider a daily driver. The roll cage makes entry and exit a challenge.
Original owner, low mileage (53K), mostly garaged, kept in closed storage for the last eight years. This car has done 30 track days. Car has a fully documented maintenance history: every tank of gas, oil change, upgrade, and repair.
The car has had two minor incidents: one parking lot and one low speed fender bender that required replacing the driver door and rear hatch respectively. Both were replaced professionally with new BMW parts and did not bend or hurt the integrity of the car.
Features and Upgrades:
* Stock S52 engine, 240 hp, 236 lb.ft.
* Street legal, passes California smog test, and has valid CA tags.
* Integrated custom roll-age and sub-frame reinforcement by TC Design http://tcdesignfab.com/
* Recaro race seats with 6-point harness for Driver, 4-point harness for passenger
* Removable Momo steering wheel
* Integrated Traqmate data acquisition and Chasecam SD video
* Bilstein Sport Shocks and H&R springs
* Larger diameter anti-roll/sway bars
* Front strut brace
* Zionville radiator & oil cooler for improved cooling under track conditions.
* Additional ducting for front brake cooling.
* Stripped interior to accommodate roll cage and lighten car. Kept dash, AC, stereo, electric windows, adjustable mirrors, and door panels. No airbags.
* Engine and exhaust are completely stock. More power is readily available using kits from performance vendors.
* Whalen Shift knob
* Set of SSR Comp wheels, with R-compound tires mounted
* BMW Roof rack (useful for transporting track tires to/from track)
* BMW Z3 shop manuals, extra tow hooks, magnetic race numbers, wheel chocks.
Photos and details of the roll cage addition:
Photos of this car at Laguna Seca:
Background on the BMW M Coupe