2000 BMW Z3 M Coupe
Oxford Green Metallic II with Oregon Beige interior
S52 engine, 240 HP
Very good condition (Exterior 8/10, Interior 7/10)
Exterior has minor rock chips on the front end but has all original paint and no dings or dents.
Interior shows some wear on driver's seat bolsters and floor mats, but no rips or significant cracks.
Very rare: 1 of 11 Oxford Green/Oregon Beige/Sunroof-delete M Coupes in the US.
Clean Carfax, no accidents/damage, no subframe/rear differential mount issues.
$20,000 with stock BMW Roadstar wheels and Bridgestone tires, or $21,500 with stock wheels plus extra wheels/tires (Apex ARC-8 17x9, hyper black with BF Goodrich Rival tires).
Very solid, well cared-for M Coupe in a rare and very pretty dark Oxford Green. Was owned by previous owner for about 13 years. I bought in October 2014 as a weekend car and for occasional track weekends. I love the car, but I need something with a back seat because I have little kids, so I'm considering selling to replace with an M3. Since I've owned the car, I've done the following in addition to routine maintenance:
- Ground Control Stage 2 coilover suspension (Koni top adjustable dampers and Eibach springs), with adjustable front camber plates -- 12/14
- New front control arms (OEM) -- 12/14
- New tie rods and steering rack boots -- 12/14
- New rear control arm bushings -- 12/14
- New clutch -- 12/14
- Shift pin drift kit -- 12/14 - To fix sloppy shifting. Car shifts like new now.
- New transmission mounts -- 12/14
- Flushed transmission and differential fluid -- 12/14
- Faded M emblems replaced with new -- 12/14
- Headlights refurbished to removed yellowed haze -- 2/15
- Headlight Armor clear films to protect headlights -- 2/15
- Stoptech slotted rotors (front and rear) -- 12/14
- Pagid "red" brake pads from Bavarian Autosport -- 1/15
- Braided stainless steel brake lines (front and rear) -- 12/14
- Brake fluid flushed -- 9/15
- Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position S-04 -- 2/15
Will post some interior photos soon.