Here’s your opportunity to add the highly sought after BMW Z3 M Coupe to your collection. Recognized by the enthusiast community as the “clown shoe” for its iconic shooting brake styling, this example is finished in Cosmos Black Metallic (303) over a matching black leather interior. Under the long hood of this coupe lies a S52-motor driven less than 80,000kms over the 21 years of ownership. Mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and featuring a Limited-Slip Differential this is the ultimate enthusiast vehicle.
This particular M Coupe was optioned without a sunroof maintaining the chassis rigidity which can be appreciated by purists. Aftermarket enhancements include authentic AC Schnitzer appointments both inside and outside along with a Dinan Tune, Borla Exhaust and Momo steering wheel. All these enhancements complement carbon fibre interior trim on the centre console. This low mileage example was well-maintained throughout the years with oil changes completed annually, along with regular maintenance of wearables.
The vehicle comes with a clean Carfax report, original owner’s manuals, 1 master key, and some service records. Being only 1 of 31 in the North American market in this particular configuration, any die-hard enthusiast can appreciate the rarity of a low-mileage example.
- Cosmos Black Metallic Exterior
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- Limited-Slip Differential
- Smokers Package
- Cruise Control
- Air Conditioning
- Harmon Kardon Sound System w/ CD Changer
- Heated Sport Seats
- Engine Oil Changed
- New Brake Pads and Rotors
- Fresh Tires
- New Battery
- AC Schnitzer Type II 3-Piece 18-Inch Wheels
- AC Schnitzer Type II Roof Wing
- AC Schnitzer Short Shifter
- AC Schnitzer Hand Brake
- Borla Exhaust
- Dinan Chip Tune
- Momo Steering Wheel
- Carbon Fibre Centre Console Trim
- Euro-Style Clear Front Bumper Reflectors
- Wear on Drivers Seat
- Only comes with Master Key
Facts for the Enthusiast
- There were only 2,858 M Coupe’s produced for the North American market over the 5 years of production. 1,076 of which were produced in 1999 and only 31 of which were in this particular spec!
- This particular example features a slick top bringing added chassis-rigidity for a more well-composed driving experience. Most slick tops were earlier production models.
- No expense was spared with authentic-AC Schnitzer parts both inside and outside!