2001 BMW M Coupe for sale
This is a one owner clean title, clean carfax car...no accidents or stories here.
Car currently sits at 104k miles miles. (Mileage will increase as I occasionally drive it)
This is a great example of a car that has had ALL of its maintenance done on time. I have all service records and EVERY single receipt stored. You will have a better idea of the extent of records for this vehicle by the end of the ad.
Basic vehicle information: Window sticker present
2001 BMW M Coupe (Last year produced M Coupe)
6 speed manual transmission
Estoril Blue exterior
On to the good stuff:
Maximum PSI Stage II Kit (upgraded to Percision Gen2 PT6266 CEA DBB CHRA)
Full custom turbo back 304 stainless steel exhaust
Racelogic Traction control System (controlled but 2% increments) in addition to the factory DSC.
Prior to having the turbo kit installed the below preventive maintenance/upgrades were performed by Randy Forbes:
- Connecting rod bearings were updated with dry film lubricated M3 bearings (originals were saved for inspection)
- Rear subframe reinforcements installed.
- Vanos all redone.
- Vanos exhaust 1st generation bolts upgraded with updated replacements
- All valve clearances were checked and adjusted.
- Oil pump pulley nut track welded in place.
- Randy Forbes Trunk floor/differential mount upgraded with rouge dual ear differential cover.
- Ireland Engineering subframe bushings and adjustable toe/camber kit.
- UUC 1-piece light weight stage 2 flywheel with M5 pressure plate and M5 sprung hub organic clutch disk.
- UUC black transmission mounts with enforcers
- UUC ultimate short throw shifter
- Quaife automatic torque biasing differential 3.73:1 w/ Amsol oil
Below other modifications installed:
- TC Kline coilovers, adjustable camber plates, HD shock mounts
- TC Klline 700lbs rear barrel spring set
- Eurosport power pulleys (alternator, power steering, water pump.
- Drilled/ Slotted rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, and stainless steel brake lines.
- Custom thick padded and perforated leather steering wheel with M Stitching.
- Strong Strut Aero Ducts
- Motion motorsports aluminium underbody panels
- New M/// floor mats
- Rouge engineering clutch stop
- Mason engineering front strut brace
- Clear front side markers
- Clutch delay valve delete hoses (original set up available)
- Grom Audio Bluetooth, handsfree, upgraded amplifier and speakers.
- Valentine one radar detector hardwired with latest software updates.
- ZHP Shift knob
Front: Weldcraft Modified Roadstars 17x9" with polished lips and powder coated centers.
Rear: Weldcraft Modified Roadstars 17x11"with polished lips and powder coated centers.
Toyo Proxies R888 255/40/17 Fronts
Toyo Proxies R888 315/35/17 Rears
Stage II Turbo items:
- Rally Road aluminum steering wheel center mounted gauge pod
- Turbo smart eBoost2 electronic boost controller.
- AEM wideband O2failsafe gauge/boost display.
- Tial MVR wastewater & Blowoff diverter valves.
- Technique Tuning dual tune software (Tuned by NickG)
- Walbro 485 Fuel Pump assembly & injectors.
- Before and after dynosheets. (I have these printed and laminated I also have all this information in a pen drive)
The car made the following power on Mustag Dyno:
- Pump gas: 496 WHP / 375 WTQ
- Race fuel: 703 WHP / 509 WTQ
- All receipts, documentation, and original window sticker are present.
- Both sets of keys with original key fobs.
- Blackstone Labs oil analysis reports
- Spare parts and factory parts.
- 5th/additional roadster wheel for spare tire
As you can see by now this car is a true gem and has been owned by a true car enthusiast.
The car is in absolute immaculate condition.
Car needs ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (last week I replaced coil packs and spark plugs as routine maintenance) and its ready for the next owner to enjoy for many many years to come.
Should you need more info or have any questions feel free to text or call me
I can assist with transportation if needed at buyers expense.