If you have had success finding or selling a BMW M Coupe and would like to leave a small finders or sellers fee, of course we'll accept it, but do not feel in any way obligated. We love what we do!
Car Enthusiast Guides is envisioned as a way for car enthusiasts to help other enthusiasts find their perfect car
Fort Collins, CO
- 62000 miles (99780 kms) originally US vehicle
- stock except stereo deck (have original deck)
- Titanium Silver/Grey interior
- subframe reinforcement
- extra set of "roadstar wheels"
- set of aftermarket exhaust (Italian brand...never had them installed)
- needs tires and brakes soon
- needs front BMW badge (just got thieved though no scratches)
- driven in summer/parked in winter
- 3rd owner (for 6 years putting on a few thousand kms in the summer)
- have all records regular oil changes pre/post storage
- see https://www.mcoupebuyersguide.com/ for current market price (this engine vintage etc asking $45K USD)
- i'm motivated to sell, hence the firm ask of $44000 CAD or $35000 USD (need for tires and brakes have been accounted for with this ask)
- serious inquiries please
Victoria, BC, Canada
Because it was previously a US car, it should be very easy to bring back. It has some great extras including subframe reinforcement, aftermarket exhaust, and extra wheels. If I didn't already have this color combo, I'd be looking into this one for a project. I think it's a great deal.
Click an image to enlarge:
Union Pier, MI