1999 BMW Z3 M Coupe for sale. It's originally a California car and has about 106k miles. I have owned the car for the last 2 years and I have logged all the maintenance and upgrades on the car, receipts and all. The entire cooling system was upgraded less than 1800 miles ago (known weak point in the S52). It has a branded California title from passenger fender and front bumper damage. There was no frame or suspension damage and I have pictures and back story, which is why I felt very comfortable buying it. Oregon tags good until 9/2020.
Recent service with brake flush and oil change. Continental DWS06 tires put on 1000 miles ago.
I am selling it because I just don’t have the room and she deserves a loving home.
This car will be a great driver or track car for someone.
Here is a list of the maintenance/modifications:
- Randy Forbes Rear Subframe Reinforcement
- Randy Forbes Double Eye Differential Mount
- Brand New Steering Rack
- Treehouse Racing FCAB
- AKG Rear Subframe Bushings
- Riot Racing Camshafts
- Recently Resurfaced Cylinder Head and New Head Gasket
- Kassel Performance ECU (7,200 Rev Limit, EWS Delete, Secondary Air Pump Delete, Post-Cat O2 Sensors delete)
- Upgraded VANOS Seals (Besian System kit)
- Stainless Steel Clutch Line
- New Interstate battery
- S54 3-Core Radiator
- 16" Spal Electric Fan with Mishimoto Adjustable Fan Controller
- Silicone Radiator Hoses (Ireland Engineering)
- Aluminum Thermostat Housing (Uro)
- 80°C Thermostat
- Stewart High Performance Water Pump
- Reupholstered OEM Euro M-Tech 3-Spoke Steering Wheel
- Alpine 149BT Headunit with PDX5 Amplifier