This is for serious potential buyers only...price is firm for now
- Titanium Silver 2001 M Coupe w/ the 315HP S54 Engine--same engine as the e46 (2001 to 2006) M3's.
- Interior is Laguna Seca Blue and Black leather interior--a very rare combination w/ the Titanium Silver
- 5-speed manual transmission w/ sport mode
- Mileage: approx. 56,000 miles (mainly highway miles from weekend trips)
- Entirely stock mechanical modifications, except for the rims which are BBS Type RKII 18"s w/ Falken staggered setup--great tires.
- Interior modifications include: LeatherZ leather armrest with Homelink garage opener, LeatherZ leather armrests, some chrome details inside, Boston Acoustics 10" subwoofer, Phoenix Gold amp, Boston Acoustics ProSeries front speakers. Windows tinted 20% rear, 35% front.
- 2 Sets of original Keys; Clifford Alarm w/ keyless entry
- Exterior modification include: Rear spoiler color-matched (silver), chrome handles, Genuine stubby BMW antenna
- Registration is current and expires March 2020
- Just passed Smog this month as well (done with registration)
There is a small ding on the passenger door, no major dents.
Always garaged, on BatteryTender when not in use
All maintenance and service records available
2nd Owner; purchased in 2004 w/ 13K miles
I can only allow test drives if you can drive manual/stick
Any questions, please ask via email. Additional pictures available as well.