Selling my well loved and equally well kept M Coupe originally from Oregon (no salt).
Lots more photos / Carfax (clean) / PPI can be found - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8302w190yvuryzr/AAAysqt70_Jjb2Auu43QXi5aa?dl=0
The exterior is in good shape considering its age. It was garaged most of its life, covered when not, and has never been driven in the snow/salt. That said, it's nearing 20 years old with 145k miles meaning it's definitely more of a driver's M vs. show car -- there are lots of tiny rock chips on front bumper/hood and some scratches/scrapes on the front/rear bumpers from parking, 3 tiny nickle/quarter-sized dents in the left rear panel, hood, and passenger lower door, a few small rock chips in the windshield, and some minor road rash on the rims.
The interior is in fantastic condition with the only real two flaws being some fraying stitching on the steering wheel and slightly loose driver's seat bushings -- I have replacements that will come with the car. The driver's seat shows some bolster wear but is in good shape and has no tears.
Mechanically the car is in great shape. I had it inspected at a well-respected performance shop before I bought it three years (and 15k miles) ago -- compression was great and we put in new rear struts / fresh fluids. The car pulls hard and is extremely tight. No 5th gear syncro or subframe issues. Clutch is perfect. You'd never know it's 20 years old. See the linked Dropbox folder for recent documented maintenance. A pre-purchase inspection from 12/18 came back with notes about very minor oil leaks from the valve cover gasket and oil filter housing. Both are so small that they don't really warrant replacing at the current time, but that will be up to the future owner. Other than that the car is in great shape.
Minor modifications include:
- Supersprint exhaust
- Koni struts/springs
- Clear turn signal markers
- 30% tint
- Keyless entry
The only other known issues are as follows:
- Drivers side door handle likes to be pulled "up" rather than "out". It's been like that since before the previous owner and works 100% once you know how to pull it.
- The rear windshield wiper doesn't work - I've never bothered with investigating why.
- Passenger low-beam bulb socket is a little mangled and requires a little tinkering when installing new bulbs, but works just fine.
- Rear hatch struts are a little weak but still hold up the hatch when fully opened.
- The plastic trim piece below the steering column isn't currently installed (I bought it like this and never bothered with putting it in - the uninstalled trim piece comes with the car)
- Hood release cable is a little loose (as noted in PPI) but works fine
- A new tail light bulb (noted in PPI) will be installed before purchase
Sad to see the car go, but I need a larger AWD car as a daily driver to move out west. Additional photos available upon request. You're welcome to have it inspected at a nearby shop (~10 miles) at your expense.