Floating the possibility of selling my 1999 M Coupe, LC60504.
Original owner, build date of 9/21/1998
- S52 - Estoril over Estoril/Black
- Sunroof with BMW sunroof shade
- Under 62,000 miles
- Indash CD + 6 disk changer (original indash cassette also goes with)
Performance upgrades were limited to Conforti intake (ITG foam filter) with Conforti software. Original air box also goes with.
Rear washer check valve was installed many years ago.
Hatch struts were replaced when they got too weak.
Rear shock mounts were replaced with UUC kit with reinforcing plate - accessible from below without having to tear apart the trunk.
Currently wearing 7 year old Gforce Comp2 (235/255) with plenty of tread, but getting old.
No accidents, but front bumper was repainted years ago due to rock chips, otherwise paint is original.
Passenger seat needs bushings (have them) Driver's seat was done a few years ago at Zfest.
Driver's seat bolster was refinished once, but is showing some wear.
Wheels were refinished once, but noticing a little flaking.
I haven't peeled the trunk foam to check the subframe, but dealer inspection of the specific area underneath indicated no obvious problems.
Cosmetic and functional upgrades include:
- Chrome windshield washer nozzles
- Chrome door lock buttons
- Chrome external door handle surronds
- UUC chrome oil filter cap
- Chrome grilles
- Several pairs of stoneguards in both black and chrome (seeing a chrome pattern?)
- BMW M coupe trunk mat
- BMW M tire valve caps
- LeatherZ estoril shift boot
- LeatherZ Mark1 armrest
- Dual 12v power outlets mounted in the little cubby behind the armrest
- Pre-wired for Valentine1 with remote display
- Permanently mounted battery tender under hood
Asking price of $30,000 includes the following:
- Original BMW Roof rails (used once to Homecoming)
- Original BMW Roof luggage rack (used once to Homecoming) with new mounting kit
- Original BMW Roof rack universal support cargo straps (82729404687) never used
- Original BMW 3 piece rear spoiler, never painted or mounted
- Original BMW Noah car cover
- Original new-in-box M front mats
- Possibly other things in boxes I'm forgetting
Pictures will follow when weather allows. I just don't get time to drive it anymore, and it's time for it to go to someone who'll enjoy it.