Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare 1999 BMW S52 M COUPE!!
Finished in cosmosshwarz-metallic over tan leather hides, this modern day collectible classic M COUPE has been driven just over 77,000 miles since purchased new 13 years ago. It sports the 240 horsepower 3.2 liter inline six cylinder engine mated to the 5 speed manual transmission. It features dual front and side air bags, traction control, heated electric leather seats, tilting glass moonroof, air conditioning, cruise control, short shift kit, cross-drilled rotors and 17" staggered size factory alloy wheels. It is being sold with a clear and clean Calironia title in hand and a perfect Carfax report.
PLEASE CALL FOR QUESTIONS, TEST DRIVES OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS
THE BODY AND TRIM
As I hope is articulated in the many photos here, the body and trim of this 1999 BMW are in VERY GOOD to EXCELLENT original condition overall! There are a few expected light blemishes and scratches befitting a low-mileage example as this. There is some light curb rash on two of the wheels which all have excellent Continental tires.
The interior of this M COUPE is in EXCELLENT CONDITION overall. There is some light wear on the side panel of the drivers seat, a barely noticeable 1/2"crack in the center console plastic, the airbag light is on [driver side lower seat buckle]. All gauges and controls including blinkers, lights, COLD A/C and stereo work as they should. This is a very nice cockpit!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1999 M COUPE starts, runs and drives very well! The engine has excellent power with excellent willing free-revving M-powered accelleration [i believ the 0-60 time is 5.4 seconds], the transmission up and downshifts perfectly and the steering is very tight and responsive. The braking is strong and straight with excellent pedal feel and the stock suspension is very tight free of any clunks or rattles. This one VERY FUN AND SUPERBLY SATISFYING CAR TO DRIVE!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$$
1. This 1999 BMW will be sold with clear & clean California title and will be smogged if sold to a California buyer. It is being sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" as described here with no written or verbal warranties said or implied. I welcome prospective new owners to come see, drive, feel and inspect ths car in person. There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. Please check out my no-nonsense positive feedback here!.
2. Zero feedback bidders call me or bids will be cancelled. This car is being advertised in other venues. I reserve the right to end auction at any time.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements [buyer pays costs]. I recommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder please call or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. $500 down payment via Paypal w/in 2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance due via CASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within 5 days of auction close