I've decided to sell this rare piece of BMW automotive history. For sale is my 2000 BMW M Coupe in Oxford Green over Oregon Beige. The M Coupe features the bulletproof BMW 3.2l powerplant mated to the smooth shifting 5-speed VF manual transmission. One of the more unique features of this M Coupe, aside from the color combination, is the sunroof delete option...highly desired by enthusiasts for the added structural rigidity and lower center of gravity over a sunroof equipped car. This combination makes it 1 of 11 (yes, e-l-e-v-e-n) in the USA! It's a fantastic car with a clean title and approximately 104,000 miles. The car has seen track duty and as such, has been dutifully maintained with constant fluid changes, inspections, and maintenance. There are NO issues with the subframe that are so prominent in these vehicles. Several upgrades have been installed to improve handling characteristics and endurance of the legendary 3.2l engine including:
• Ireland Engineering rear subframe bushings replaces stock subrame bushings
• Adjustable front sway bar tie rods replaces the non-adjustable tie rods
• Front control arm bushings replace stock FCAB
• S54 oil filter housing (OFH) with Randy Forbes distribution block replaces stock OFH
• S54 stock BMW oil cooler added
• S54 stock dual pick up oil pump and dual sump oil pan replaces stock components
• ECIS Cold Air Intake installed (stock air box to remain with car)
The original staggered Roadstar wheels have been professionally powder coated and look showroom fresh and wrapped in new Hankook rubber all around. The headliner was recently recovered and the windshield replaced. The car does need a re-spray to bring it back to its clean, original look. I'm leaving that to the next owner knowing how discerning BMW enthusiasts can be about such things.
I have a folder full of receipts back to the original owner. I also have the original sales brochures, Owner's Manual, and spare keys.
I offer the rare opportunity to purchase this M Coupe. Price is firm.
If interested, please reply via email with 2000 M Coupe in the subject line. Include your name and telephone number in the body of the email and I will call you to discuss the car and answer any questions that you may have.
Thanks for looking