2001 BMW M COUPE S54 37K MILES -- NEW CONDITION
For sale is my 2001 BMW M Coupe S54 with 37k miles, in absolute stunning condition inside and out. I have kept this car garaged 24/7 as this is my weekend car and gets driven approximately 20-30 miles per week.
EXTERIOR: Cosmos Black
INTERIOR: Black Nappa
Car looks, feels, drives, and smells like new. All buttons, switches, knobs, and basically all interior parts have no sign of wear. Engine and transmission are extremely smooth and quiet, suspension is very tight, the driving experience is like no other. Everything in the car works as it should, including A/C, heating, power windows, door locks, mirrors, sunroof, stereo, speakers, all gauges, switches, etc. Car has a clear title, no accidents, all original panels, and mechanically excellent. There are no issues, leaks, noises, or anything wrong or out of the ordinary. Exterior looks amazing, all original panels and original paint.
Car was originally purchased from Enthusiast Auto Group (EAG) and brought to California in 2011; as you may know they have the absolute nicest and cleanest M Cars in the US. I will list some of the most recent and important items regarding service, yet I will be listing many more in the upcoming days. I have all records for services mentioned and many more. I won't bore you with every single factory option as you probably know these cars very well.
• Connecting Rod replacement, done by EAG -- preventative work prior to purchase from EAG
• Oil Service 200 miles ago with Castrol Oil 10W60
• Oil sensor, replaced during oil change 200 miles ago. This fixed non-working gauge.
• New Complete set of Michelin Pilot Super Sport with 300 miles -- from Americas Tire Co
• 4 Wheel alignment to OEM Specifications
• Brand New BMW OEM Floor mats
• Automatic dimming rear view mirror replaced due to common bubbling/liquid failure inside
• Front and Rear bumper repainted to perfect match due to small imperfections and scuff. Front license plate holes removed. I have pictures prior, all work by Bells Auto in Huntington Beach CA
• Lip on 2 of the 4 wheels refinished to a perfect match to remove very slight curb rash, work done by Bells Auto in HB CA.
• DINAN Air intake upgrade with software, done by EAG -- Original air box comes with sale
• UUC Shift knob -- Original shift knob comes with sale
• Coco floor mats -- brand new BMW OEM Floor mats come with sale
• Premium car cover -- comes with sale
• Full leather -- 1 tone
• Power locks, windows, sunroof, rear hatch, and mirrors
• BMW Business CD43
• Warranty on tires and lifetime balance and repair on Michelin PSS tires
I have done everything possible to make and keep this car driving and looking like new in every way, I am a fanatic about my cars. If the car needed it, it was done. Car was transported via enclosed carrier from Ohio to California in 2011 at a cost of $1200 and has been in Southern California since. Car comes with a premium car cover, all books, all 4 keys, 2 key-less remotes, service records, and stock parts.
Serious buyers may contact me via email for additional information or questions, please include your name and contact number. Car is garaged and covered in Irvine California. I can assist with transportation once full payment has been received and fully cleared. I will be posting more pictures and additional service history by the weekend. I am looking for a serious buyer, no trades.