Selling 2000 M Coupe, $30,000
Excellent Z3 M Coupe. Cosmos Black over black interior. 155k miles.
Clean title in hand. The paint is in very good condition and polishes nicely. There are a couple of door dings, but these could be resolved with paintless dent removal.
Exceptional and reliable driver. Thoroughly vetted over the past year. This car handles beautifully, pulls strongly and aligned perfectly.
I purchased it last year to build into a track car and did the mechanical work below, but found another car already prepared.
- Power, heated seats with leather in excellent condition
- Blaupunkt Toronto Bluetooth stereo
- Lighted ///M shift knob
- AC Schnitzer pedal covers and dead pedal
- Randy Forbes rear subframe reinforcement
- 5th gear detent issue resolved
- S54 oil filter housing with large oil cooler
- Car has a K&N installed under the hood with a an extra Dinan-style CAI provided with the sale.
- 18" ASA AR1 Wheels relatively new 225/40-18f and 265/35-18r Lexani tires
- Factory BMW/Alpine alarm w/ remote removed, but provided with the sale.
Fully sorted over the last two years:
- New valve cover, CCV valve, plugs
- New H&R coilovers and mounts
- Shimmed strut mounting at bottom for -3 deg camber.
- New control arms
- New tie rods
- New rear subframe and trailing arm bushings
- New sway bar endlinks
- Drive axles rebuilt by CV Source, hubs bead blasted
- New rear wheel bearings
- New transmission mounts
- New flex disk
- Brake calipers rebuilt, fronts have new stainless pistons
- New brake lines all around
- New rotors and pads all around
- Motion Motorsport aluminum undertray
- New throttle body grommets
- Wheel mounting studs and offset-correcting spacers
- Water pump, T-stat, Mishimoto Radiator, expansion tank
- Spal front and rear radiator cooling fans
- New shift boot
- New AC Compressor
- New exhaust hangers and fasteners
- Clock illumination does not work