1999 BMW M Coupe Z3 E368
This is a 1999 BMW M Coupe. The exterior is Laguna Seca Blue with blue leather interior. It has a 5-Speed Manual transmission.
- OEM E46 M3 ZCP Competition Wheels 19" Staggered with spacers ($1200)
- Z06 Vette Front 6-Piston Big Brake Kit in Yellow with custom "Coupe" stencil ($1700)
- Randy Forbes Subframe Reinforcement Kit with Dual-Ear Differential ($2000+ installed)
- Heavy Duty Clutch Kit ($800+ installed)
- BimmerBum Sport Urethane Rear Bushings ($500 installed)
- Second Skin Damplifier Pro insulated rear end ($200)
- Bilstein Sport Suspension ($800)
- Motion Motorsport Aluminum Underpanel
- DINAN Intake ($400)
- Cross-Drilled Rear Rotors
- OEM 01-02 Front Kidney Grills
- OEM 01-02 Curve ///M Badge
- Angel Eye Projector Headlamps with 6000k HIDs ($300)
- E46 ZHP Weighted Shift Knob (5-Speed Pattern)
- Black Honeycomb All-Weather Rubber Mats
- TopGaiters E-Brake and Shifter ///M Striped Leather Boots
- Clear Front Bumper Lights
- Aluminum ///M Pedals
- Stubby Antenna
- OEM E46 M3 Steering Wheel (black/blue two-toned), will include original steering wheel with airbag as well ($500)
- Brushed Aluminum 3M Di-Noc Trim
- Upgraded Rear Subwoofer (inside OEM box, non-visible)
- Pioneer DEH-P7200HD with USB door
- B&M Shifter
The car is in good daily-driver condition. It drives great and handles great. With the 19"s you have to be a bit more careful but if you are looking for a more comfortable ride then a set of 18"s would be logical. The car originally came with 17"s (not included with sale)
I bought the car a few years ago and it was slightly hit in the front. It needed a new bumper, radiator support, and hood. The all-around paint condition needed some love too. Nothing major whatsoever. Apparently the car was owned by an elderly couple. The car was left in neutral in the driveway with no e-brake and banged into the garage door. Insurance wrote it off since they no longer wanted the car anyway. I bought the car in Tennessee from a place that purchases slightly damaged ///M models. I have a New York Rebuilt Title; it has gone through and passed the entire rigorous inspection examination process. I have the title in-hand. Since it has a Rebuilt Title (not a Salvage Title) the car is 50-state eligible and would need no additional examination of any kind when registering. She is ready to go. Ready to be registered.
The car has high mileage, however it pulls very nicely as it should. Everything works on the car as it should. You are most welcome to come by and take the car for a test-drive and see for yourself. All-around the car is in good shape. I'm not sure it looks like a showcar but it looks great. Its certainly not noticeable it's a '99 model year.
As you can see from the list, the car has a ton of upgrades. The brake upgrades help this guy stop on a dime. The front has the Z06 massive 6-Piston calipers with cross-drilled rotors. They are mounted using the Rally Road brackets designed for this exact application. They were redone in Speed Yellow and I had a custom made stencil created. It uses the OEM Coupe logo and integrated the Z06 ring design. The 19" M3 Competition wheels add depth with the deep concave in the back. These are not cheap replicas like on most BMWs, these are OEM BMW wheels made by BBS. They do have some rash on them. When I bought the car the rear subframe was in good condition but its known notoriously to fail. To avoid any future problems I had the RF Subframe Reinforcement Kit installed, which was very expensive.
This car does have high mileage at 157,xxx mileage. Its originally a California car. It was used a commuter car so the mileage just piled on. Although the CarFax will show 3 owners (me being one of them), this is technically only a 2-owner car. A new title was issued following its one and only accident. I've put on about 9,000 miles on it since I bought it.
We can negotiate if I remove some of the upgrades and put things back to stock. Consider the price reflecting how many upgrades and the value you are getting for your money (the reinforcement alone was over $2,000 and almost all Z3Ms will need this done at one point or another).
I'm selling because I need the money. I'm a college kid and hoping to pay for next year's tuition with this money. I'd like to minimize the amount of college loans I need to graduate. Read this entire description thoroughly because it will answer many questions you may have. My cell phone is 914-fourthreenine-6865. Feel free to give me a call or text me.
PLEASE DO NOT waste my time and tell me you have 8 grand in your pocket. Thanks.