I can't believe I'm actually doing this, but I'm selling my dream car!
It's a 2000 Z3M Coupe with 65xxx original miles.
Asking $17,500. Will consider reasonable offers, or a trade for an early 2000's late 90's Ducati Monster plus cash on your end.
Car was originally in Corpus Christi till 2010 when I picked her up. I am the third owner.
- Titanium Silver exterior
- Black on Black Nappa interior
- Heated seats
- Vented Limited Slip
- Nice matching Kuhmos on all four corners. (Roughly 75-80% tread left)
- AC compressor and condensor were replaced at 58k miles.
- Clutch was replaced at 55k miles.
- Oil Changes every 3k miles.
- Axelback exhaust by Magnaflow that roars, very throaty and quiet till you punch it.
- ECIS shielded CAI.
- Headliner is sagging in a couple of spots
- Minor tiny dings on doors and hood from normal use (I've daily'd this car as long as I've owned it)
- Front lip has some paint chips from driving
- Minor little blemishes in paint here and there
- Minor curb scrapes on rims from previous owner, no bends or cracks though. Rims are factory staggered.
Everything works perfectly on the car. She's no garage queen, but if you like to tear up backroads like the Germans and stand out in a crowd, this is for you.