1999 BMW M Coupe for sale. I'm hoping somebody can find more time to drive it than I have recently. This is the most entertaining car I've owned, I've had it since 2012 and only put on 3500 miles per year in that time, total is now just under 67000 miles. Always pampered, garaged, driven in good weather. Asking $24,900.
It is Cosmos Black metallic with Black Nappa leather interior, has the BMW In-Dash CD Player, Harmon Kardon audio, BMW Remote Locking With Alarm, and Power Tilting Moonroof.
The car is mostly stock, with these modifications:
* H&R Sport Cup suspension, Bilstein shocks (about 1.5" lower)
* Kinesis K58 alloy wheels (9x18 and 10x18)
* Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (235/40R18 front and 275/35R18 rear)
* Rogue Engineering rear shock mounts
* Shorter shift knob
Also comes with:
* Sport Roof Rack
* iPhone adaptor
* Shark Injector software
* Fault code reader
* Manuals, documentation, and service manuals
* Original suspension parts
It is in very good shape, despite having been involved in a low speed hit and run when it was parked on the street early last year, damaging the driver's side door. The repairs were amazingly well done by a well regarded Portland firm, it looks and drives as it did before. I have all paperwork for this and other maintenance for the last 5 years, as well as paperwork from the previous owners. Clean title, both Carfax and Autocheck reports available.