Hi, for sale is my 2000 BMW M Coupe. Cosmos Black on Black Nappa with 75,142 miles. I've had this car for about 7 months, and have enjoyed every minute of it. I like the car a lot, but just don't have room for it in my family. I am the 3rd owner, and 2 previous owners were both BMW enthusiasts (bfdc board members) as I am. Car has been well cared for it's whole life, and in my ownership, I've put in about $3K (yes really, ACS exhaust $600, Tires $800, $300 radio to name the bigger things) of service and little bits here and there.
In my 1st month of ownership I had the following done:
• installed kenwood X995 - Pandora/Bluetooth/ipod/hd radio
• 4 new yokohama advan sport tires and 4 wheel alignment
• replaced all the belts
• replaced waterpump
• replaced thermostat
• replaced upper and lower radiator hoses and flushed out coolant
• replaced fuel filter
• installed glove sag fix kit
• replaced crank position sensor (got dreaded check engine light, gone now)
• replaced passenger side seat belt buckle/sensor (got dreaded airbag light, gone now)
• replaced magnaflow exhaust with AC Scnitzer exhaust as the magnaflows were too loud
• installed the seat incline kit and replaced the seat bushings on the driver side (have the passenger side but didn't install)
• differential axle boots and flushed that fluid out as it started to leak
• and recently changed the oil change and transmission fluid (redline mix per UUC rec. for light weight flywheel)
With all that service, this car is sure to be a fantastic driver for years to come. The car has been a joy to own and drive.
Previous owner put on new brakes and rotors along with flushed all brake fluid and new SS clutch line right before I bought it, so that's about 5K miles ago. At this point, the car needs nothing.
The interior of this car is in fantastic shape. It is actually better then my previous roadster, which only had 25k miles. You wouldn't believe that it's this old and has this many miles by looking at the interior.
Mod List: This car is not stock, but it is so much better this way! Previous owner did all this:
• TMS (Conforti) chip?
• Jim Conforti Air intake?
• Ac Schnitzer exhaust (have stock mufflers)?
• S54 M Coupe Oil Cooler - keeps temps <220F even in summer?
• M50 Manifold Conversion w/ Eurosport adapter & injector cover?
• UUC StageII Lightweigt Flywheel (LFW), 8.5lb, E34 M5 Clutch?Stainless steel clutch line?
• JTD Transmission Mount reinforcement rings
• TCKline True Match S/A coil-over?Vogtland Springs - 450lb (front)/600lb (rear)?Koni Yellow Externally Adjustable Shocks (rebound only)?BunaN RSM (Rear Shock Mounts) - much stronger than stock?TCKline Camber/Caster Plates?Adjustable front sway bar end-links (Ground Control)?Sway bars (24mm front, 22mm rear)?KMAC eccentric rear trailing arm bushings (adjust camber/toe)?Ireland Engineering subframe bushings?Subframe diff mount reinforced by BMW?
• VDO oil pressure gauge (installed in clock slot)
• Clear Corners & Silverstar bulbs
Previous listing from Previous owner: http://www.mcoupebuyersguide.com/listings/listing.aspx?ListingID=347
Price is $18,800 OBO, this car is definitely worth a look if you are in the market for a good coupe as a driver as all maintenance is fully done and up to date. Please no lowballing, no I do not want help selling the car, and no I will not take your hungarian check and cash it for you. Please only contact me if you want to buy the car.