If you are looking for a car that will get you noticed, this is it.
• Original owner with clear title. Has 146,457 miles, town and highway. Had the car looked at by Bavarian Automotive in January, has some minor issues but all normal wear.
• Interior leather is clean without blemishes. Console shows signs of wear. Still have the owner's manual and DVD's in the original leather case. Original radio/CD player works. Almost the entire original tool set that came with the car is still in the compartment under the cargo floor, the exception is the air compressor.
• The original gear shifter knob and rear view mirror have been replaced. They are the only non-original parts on the vehicle.
• Tops of original floor mats with the embroidered "M" are clean with very little wear, however the backing has deteriorated. Both front mats are covered by rubber snow mats and always have been.
• The nose has been protected by a clear nose guard, so the hood is free from rock chips, as is common with most.
• There is damage to the front air dam from hitting road debris, there is a small dent on the front fender, passenger side door and passenger side of the back hatch. All damage is documented in the pictures.
• The hatch shocks have been replaced so the hatch stays up and out of the way when open. The actuator for the hatch lock needs replaced but can still be opened by inserting the key.
• Windows are in working order, driver's side window goes down slower than it did when new, but still comes up at the regular speed. The sunroof recently stopped going up, the motor seems to work, but the glass doesn't rise. It does not leak.
• The car will come with and extra set of BMW rims and spacer plates for snow tires. So, you can have a set for spring and summer, and a set for winter.