BMW Z3.M Coupe in excellent condition inside and out. Classic collectable, limited production, "clownshoe" coupe.
EXTERIOR - Very Good condition. Minor chips noted on the body.
INTERIOR - Very clean, no cracks, tears or damage, all original except Alpine Car Radio.
MECHANICAL - Runs and drives excellent. Clutch and shift is smooth. Car is equipped with BMW endorsed DINAN supercharger, exhaust system and strut tower brace.
This car has a clear title in seller's name, there are no liens.
This car has been "in my family" since 2011. It was transferred into my name when we moved to Florida. There were no issues or problems with the car when we purchased in 2011 and there are no issues/problems with it now. It has been serviced regularly and is alot of fun to drive.
Additional comments/responses to questions about this car:
- As far as I can tell, this is original paint with touch up on someminor chips.
- The trunk floor welds look good, no cracking in trunk or underneath. No cracks/separation on subframe or differential mount.
- Many on Bimmerforums.com recommend Ireland Engineering Urethane Subframe bushings be installed as preventative measure.
- TC Kline Single Adjustable Coilover Suspension was installed at about90K miles.
- Installed DINAN supercharger California ARB EO# is D-176-15