1999 BMW M Coupe
Exterior Color: Imola Red 2
Interior Color: Black Nappa
Production Date: August 24, 1998
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 804-412-8654
I originally purchased this to be a daily driver / project car but my interests are quickly changing. This is the fourth M Coupe I've personally owned and have worked on dozens over the last decade. My aim is to be as objective and transparent as possible with all information. If you have any questions, please message me so that I can append the information to the listing.
The vehicle does have a rebuilt title due to an insurance payout from a prior owner, but I can find no evidence of a major accident and I have not been able to discover any specific details. Original VIN stickers are in place and the paint appears to be all original. I have to assume that there was a very generous insurance adjuster involved and someone who just wanted to offload the vehicle without the hassle of sale - in my opinion there is nothing to indicate this vehicle should have been branded.
This would be an excellent vehicle for someone wanting to get into an M Coupe without the sticker shock of most options on the market. Would make a very good daily driver or track car build. Whatever your taste is, you could modify or beautify this one without guilt.
This has the robust, reliable S52 power plant with ZF 5 speed transmission making it a very enjoyable car to drive. A quick inspection of the subframe (trunk floor) spot welds showed no visual signs of failure. The recent summer heat wave also has allowed to verify the A/C is functioning, both windows operating correctly and pop-up roof opening appropriately.
This car is a good 25 footer and has cosmetic flaws. A majority could be addressed with PDR and a professional detail. All pictures shown are taken directly from my iPhone 8 without any visual touch-up. This is a driver, not show, quality M Coupe.
- Brand-New VA Safety Inspection (Good Through 06/2019)
- Rebuilt Power Steering Pump
- New Engine Belts
- Aftermarket Suspension w/ Blue Springs + Yellow Shocks, Potentially Koni's w/ Dinan Springs
- Samco Style Silicone Radiator Hoses
- Kicker Subwoofer Mounted In Original Subwoofer Housing
- Aftermarket Alarm System, Maybe Viper
Ashland, VA 23005
As this is a large purchase for any enthusiast, test drives are both permitted and encouraged. The 10-Day auction duration is to accommodate those who wish to take advantage of this. I am available to accommodate test drives on the dates listed below:
- Saturday, July 14, 2018
- Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Saturday, July 21, 2018
- Sunday, July 22, 2018
To schedule a test drive, please send a text message to 804-412-8654 indicating the day and time that would work best with your schedule and I will do the best to accommodate both my personal schedule along with other test drives. Once we've agreed on a test drive time, please be punctual as this time is reserved for you and other enthusiasts may be waiting to view the vehicle.
Terms of Sale:
- This is an as-is sale. By winning the auction, you are entering in to a binding agreement to fully purchase the vehicle with no additional negotiations or concessions.
- $250 deposit due via PayPal immediately at auction close.
- Remainder due within 72hrs of auction close via either cash or certified funds (must be verified).
- Buyer will receive both the signed VA title and a bill of sale upon receipt of full payment.
- Payment, in-full, must be received before any pickup or delivery option.
- Vehicle pickup must arranged and occur between Monday, July 23, 2018 and Sunday, July 29, 2018.
- Local delivery (less than 6hr travel time and less than 350 miles) available for $2/mi (plus toll expense, if applicable). Long haul delivery must be arranged by the buyer.