Randy Forbes sub frame reinforcement kit. Ireland Engineering subframe bushing Bilstein Shocks, new lower control arms & bushings. New clutch, drive shaft bearing, guibo,
transmission & engine mount. New rotors/ pads, stainless brake lines. Rogue Engineering Rear Shock Mount. Clutch delay valve delete with stainless lines. UUC short shift kit & selector rod. Pioneer iPod capable CD unit, Energy 2 way speakers & Kicker subwoofer. New Oxygen sensors, started.
Serviced @ Autotrend, RMP & StanceFactory
Completely stock/ unmolested S52 engine.
Daily summer vehicle, winter stored no rust.
Check the forums on the internet and read up on the car.
Here're some known weak points/ design flaws about the M Coupe in general that even mechanics might not know about.
1) Subframe failure - None issue, you have the best solution already (Randy Forbes kit $$$).
2) RSM (Rear Shock Mount) - Non issue, you have the best solution already (Rogue Engineering).
3) Sub frame mount - Non Issue - Ireland Engineering poly bushing with Tuner Motorsport Enforcement kit.
4) Saggy glovebox - Fixed.
5) Rear sway-bar mount breaking - Non issue - I put in an re-enforcement kit.
6) Flippy shifter - Bushings has been replaced and the car has a Rogue kit + WSR.
8) Slow clutch response - None issue - The car have a stainless line with CDV delete