Randy Forbes sub frame reinforcement kit. Ireland Engineering subframe bushing Bilstein Shocks, new lower control arms & bushings. New clutch, drive shaft bearing, guibo,
transmission & engine mount. New rotors/ pads, stainless brake lines. Rogue Engineering Rear Shock Mount. Clutch delay valve delete with stainless lines. UUC short shift kit & selector rod. Pioneer iPod capable CD unit, Energy 2 way speakers & Kicker subwoofer. New Oxygen sensors, started.
Serviced @ Autotrend, RMP & StanceFactory
Completely stock/ unmolested S52 engine.
Daily summer vehicle, winter stored no rust.
Check the forums on the internet and read up on the car.
Here're some known weak points/ design flaws about the M Coupe in general that even mechanics might not know about.
1) Subframe failure - None issue, you have the best solution already (Randy Forbes kit $$$).
2) RSM (Rear Shock Mount) - Non issue, you have the best solution already (Rogue Engineering).
3) Sub frame mount - Non Issue - Ireland Engineering poly bushing with Tuner Motorsport Enforcement kit.
4) Saggy glovebox - Fixed.
5) Rear sway-bar mount breaking - Non issue - I put in an re-enforcement kit.
6) Flippy shifter - Bushings has been replaced and the car has a Rogue kit + WSR.
8) Slow clutch response - None issue - The car have a stainless line with CDV delete
1/4/13 Update - Price reduced to $19,995 from $21,000. Also added a couple new photos.
11/14/12 Update - Added a few new photos. Also a couple thoughts from someone who saw it in person:
I went to see this car this week. It is a sunroof delete, Canadian market car.
The car has a couple of dents from rocks that go to the primer and the interior is quite dirty. A bit of rust starting at the rear of the rocker panel, the aluminum driver side mirror mount is corroded. Front bumper alignment is a bit off also. Glove box has definitely been fixed and the airbag light is off (unlike on most M coupes).
The car does indeed have the Forbes subframe fix, but it still has the single-ear diff cover. Suspension, exhaust look to be stock. Tires at around 60-70% life and brake seem about the same.
10/24/12 Update - Must not have sold as it's back on AutoTrader.ca. Now at $21,000 up from $20,000
Sold 10/9/12 - Listing removed; looks like it sold.
8/19/12 Update - Just realized it's a sunroof-delete too.
This coupe was sold just a couple months ago but is already back on the market. The photos are the same as the previous sellers. It is definitely a well sorted coupe including a Randy Forbes subframe reinforcement kit. Mileage is only up about 1,000, and I assume it's still in great shape for the relatively high mileage.