I'm selling my much beloved titanium silver 2000 BMW M Coupe. I've been the 2nd owner since 2002 when I purchased it as a lease return from Fremont BMW with 22K miles. I've lovingly cared for it to 108K miles. It's been garaged and rarely driven now that I've got three kids. Never raced, always garaged, always treated with respect. My wife wants to keep it (a pact we made before we got married), but it just competes with power wheels and kids bikes in the garage.
Condition of Car
It is in excellent condition, but needs to be driven daily to stay in great shape. There are paint chips on the front bumper and some on the hood, which only shows that it's been driven and not become a garage queen. In 2015, I spent $$$ getting it into mint condition, fixing every little issue that bothered me because I had planned on keeping it for life.
- Philips Xenon 4300 ballast headlights
- Huper Optik ceramic tint (all windows including moon roof, minus front windshield) by Sidney at Automall Tint Specialist in Fremont
- LeatherZ armrest (small batch made by enthusiasts)
- Wired for Valentine One radar detector
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport (front and rear): ~5K miles driven since installation
Suspension & Brakes Upgrades
- Bilstein shocks and struts
- H&R sport springs
- Ireland engineering subframe bushings
- Ireland engineering rear shock bushings
- Zimmerman brake rotors
- Porterfield R4S brake pads
Audio Upgrades (by Audiomobile in Oakland)
- JL Audio Amp (mounted behind passenger seat)
- JL Audio 6.5in Subwoofer (in original housing wrapped in Dynamat)
- Focal mid and tweeter speakers
- Harman Kardon Traffic Pro head unit
Recent Maintenance Service (Completed by Palo Alto Bimmer in 2015)
- Fixed moonroof issue that was stuck in open position.
- Installed Zroadster.org seat bushings to prevent driver seat from scooting a couple of millimeters.
- New headlight pull switch.
- New bulb for dashboard.
- New leather M shift knob.
- New auto dimming rearview mirror.
- New trunk hatch struts.