1999 M Coupe, clean title, perfect carfax w/ no accidents reported.
Cosmos Black exterior, black leather interior, original BMW Business cassette player and 6 CD changer.
91k miles, subframe is original, untouched, and recently inspected.
I've owned this car since 2008.
Includes Bentley Service & Repair Manual and custom made premium car cover.
Rooftop antenna is not pictured, but is included.
Modifications from stock:
- 19" wheels with continental contisport tires with plenty of life left
- ECIS Cold Air Intake ($239)
- Shark Injector performance software ($299)
- UUC Short shifter ($325)
- UUC double shear selector rod ($149)
- UUC Stainless Steel clutch line ($29)
- UUC Stage 1 light weight flywheel ($849)
- UUC clutch stop "big boy" ($20)
- BavAuto flex disc guibo ($80)
- Turner Motorsport hydraulic belt tensioner ($65)
- Turner Motorsport AC belt tension ($44)
- Turner Motorsport water pump pulley ($43)
- Turner Motorsport S52 maintenance service package ($331)
- Rogue Engineering transmission mounts ($55)
- Carbon fiber hood emblem
- Low miles
- No functional issues
- Comprehensive maintenance performed within last 5k miles (all fluids, all filters, all belts, all pulleys, spark plugs, battery)
- Never tracked/raced
- Insanely fun to drive
Known Cosmetic Issues:
- General paint and wheel wear typical of an 18 year old vehicle
- Small paint chip in passenger door
- Rear hatch has remnants of glue from removed aftermarket spoiler
- Headliner beginning to separate near windshield
- Oil temp gauge works intermittently
I wish I could keep it, but having a baby changes things.